Do you want to transform
your truck driving career?
Are you looking for a ‘turnkey’ business opportunity in the transport industry?
Due to ongoing customer demand, Fred’s have an opportunity for experienced and reliable truck drivers and tow operators to help meet our freight demands.
Based in Shepparton, with branch offices in Sydney and Brisbane, Fred’s Interstate Transport provide linehaul services to leading Australian businesses from packaging, food and beverage products to building materials.
Skills & Requirements
This opportunity will suit drivers and tow operators who have:
- interstate transport experience.
- a current heavy vehicle licence.
- CML accreditation under NHVAS*.
- a customer service orientation.
- a strong work ethic.
At present this offer is limited to drivers who are interested in purchasing a vehicle from our fleet.
* Fred’s can arrange Concessional Mass Limits (CML) accreditation for suitable applicants.
Live Where You Want
Our transport routes are focused along the eastern seaboard from Adelaide through to Brisbane.
So even though our head office is in Shepparton, you can be based at any location. We will keep regular contact with you via phone and email.
Our contractors benefits from:
- Regular vehicle loads.
- Excellent payment terms.
- Easy pickup & drop off points.
- Electronic transaction systems.
- Limited administration & paperwork.
- No business development work.
We also provide and offer:
- Fully maintained trailers.
- Turnkey vehicle packages.*
- Compliance program assistance.
- Insurance packages.
* Vehicle packages available to qualified applicants.
Want more information?
Contact Danny Borg on 1800 4 FREDS.