This Sub-Contractor Form will take approximately 20-30 minutes to complete. Before starting the form please ensure you have information ready for the following areas.
- Company Information
- Transport Services
- Vehicle Details
- Safety & Compliance
- Chain of Responsibility
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Driver Health, Drugs & Alcohol
- Vehicle Mass
- Heavy Vehicle Driver Fatigue
- Dimension & Load Restraint
- Dangerous Goods
- Sub-Contractor Management
- Monitoring & Reviewing
You will also need to supply supporting documentation to complete your application. Copies of this documentation must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you will need to reference data from some of this documentation when completing the form. Documents required include:
- Certificate of Currency, Public Liability Insurance – minimum $5 million for any single accident or event
- Certificate of Currency, Carriers Liability (Marine) Insurance – minimum $500,000 in respect of loss of or damage to freight
- Certificate of Currency, Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance including third party property damage cover for a minimum sum of $5 million; for each vehicle used to perform the Services. This must include a dangerous goods extension for packaged goods.
- Certificate of Currency, Tow Operator in Control Insurance Policy – minimum cover for a single trailer $90,000 and b double combination $180,000.
- Certificate of Currency, Workcover Insurance
- Copies of all NHVAS Accreditation
In addition, you will also need to email us a signed copy of our Confidentiality Deed which can be downloaded here. This must be signed and returned to us before we provide you with our rates schedule.
Please Note: Important
- When emailing documentation please send from the email address used in this form to ensure your documentation is filed correctly in our online system.
- We accept the following file formats: .pdf, .jpg, .png, .doc. Please ensure that your documentation is of a reasonable quality and legible.
- Most email systems will not accept file sizes over 10 megabytes. If you’re total size of your files exceed this please send them in separate emails.
- If you are having difficulty completing the form or sending through your documentation please contacts Chris Carrafa on (03) 5820 2417 or via email.