- Would you consider yourself an office all-rounder?
- Do you have experience in the transport industry?
- Do you have a good understanding of financial information?
Established in 1978, Fred’s (Interstate Transport Pty Ltd) provide linehaul services to leading Australian businesses, ranging from packaging, food and beverage products to building materials.
To assist our team, we’re currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist our operations team at our Head Office in Shepparton.
Reporting to the Administration Manager, you will be required to:
- Provide administrative support to our head office and branches, including performing reception duties as required.
- Assist with the preparation of financial, operations and vehicle fleet reports.
- Assist with accounts receivable, accounts payable and bank reconciliations.
- Understand basic financial reports including profit and loss statements, balance sheets and other financial statements.
- Produce documents, reports, correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets in a timely and accurate manner.
You will need to have the confidence and ability to communicate with senior management, operations staff, workshop staff, customers, drivers and contractors. You must also have proficiency with Microsoft Office applications included Word, Outlook and Excel. Applicants with a high level of competency with Excel, including knowledge of formulas and advanced formatting techniques will be highly regarded.
You will have proven experience within an office administration role and have strong organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy. Transport industry experience is preferred, but not essential.
This an ongoing full-time role with remuneration negotiated based on experience. The position will be based at our head office in Shepparton, Victoria.
For more information on this position please contact Marie Strudwick for a confidential discussion on (03) 5820 2409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org